This is the website of "BetterinBed.shop"
When you visit our website our web server automatically recognizes only your domain name and not your e-mail address.
When you visit our website we collect
- Your domain name but not your e-mail address when you visit our web
- Your e-mail address when you post messages / questions on this website
- Your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- The domain of other sites you have visited in order to reach our site
- All information related to the pages you have visited on our site
- All information that you provide voluntarily (eg research information and / or site registration)
This information is used
- For internal use and is subsequently removed
- To contact you later for marketing
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- To record your preferences
- To record information sessions, including information on what you add to your shopping list
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies which are recognized as common standards within the IT sector.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
About communication by e-mail
If in the future you do not wish to receive emails from our company, please contact us at the above address.
We may use the email addresses of the people who have visited our site, to organizations with whom we are connected and who offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you want your email address to be shared with other companies or organizations, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by letter
If you send us via the web your postal address, you will only receive the information you requested, to the address you have given us.
Communication by telephone
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only call you if necessary to inform you about orders you have placed on-line.
If you have not addressed advertising and / or commercial phone (s) to receive, you can notify us through the website of the Foundation Infofilter: www.infofilter.nl.
On request we provide visitors to our site access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them, correct. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the above address.